Great News!! If you have ever wondered what motivates Gary to create these beautiful pieces, give a listen to this podcast: ItsWood.com where he discusses the influence of his Grandfather, favorite techniques and concerns about the future of woodworking as a career…
One of my entries in this year’s 16th Annual “Art + Wood = Woodpalooza” Exhibition to be held over Labor Day weekend (see www.Woodpalooza.com for details), “Pieces of the Puzzle I”, one of a pair of maple burl display tables; 24-1/2″ in width, 14-1/8″ in depth, 30″ high; $1900.
… And it’s slightly smaller sister, “Pieces of the Puzzle II”; 24″ in width, 13″ in depth, 30″ high; $1800.
My two entries in this year’s Coupeville Arts and Crafts Festival Juried Art Show, August 10 – 11, 2019: “Soul of a Tree” Display Table in sustainably-sourced Appalachian black cherry with stained glass; 40″ in width, 6-1/2 to 12-3/4″ in depth, 30″ high; $2500. Note the ‘extra’ leaf featured on the lower spreader!
… and “Oak and Orange” Display Table in salvaged English brown oak with American black walnut and deep orange stained glass; 25-1/2″ in width, 7-3/4″ in depth (top), 11-5/8″ in depth (overall), 30″ high; $1800.
…And I just received an image from the July exhibition at the Artwood Gallery. Two of my newest art tables…
Galleries Representing the Artist’s Work
I am honored to be an exhibiting artist at the following fine art galleries:
- The Wood Merchant, La Conner, WA (2002 – present)
- Penn Cove Gallery, Coupeville, WA (2005 – present)
- Scott Milo Gallery, Anacortes, WA (2007 – present)
- Cole Gallery, Edmonds, WA (2008 – present)
- Artwood Gallery, Fairhaven District, Bellingham, WA (2010 – present)
- Childhood’s End Gallery, Olympia, WA (2016 – present)
- Rob Schouten Gallery, Langley, WA (2018 – present)
- Waterfall Gallery, La Conner, WA (open by appointment – contact The Wood Merchant. Grand opening early 2021)